Re: getting value of input to *.php

That looks something like what I want to do. Is
there a way of structuring what you suggest so
that:

> the result is like http:www.whatevrurl.com?page=15
                                                  ^^
when I type into the text box and return, the
value corresponds to the ^^ item only. All I want to
do is use the textbox to change that last value.
Also, When I hit return, nothing happens. There is
no action whatsoever. What is wrong?

Thank you.

--
Bill