Re: Looping and assigning into variable

Hi Venkat,

> Basically Each 'Header' element has 1 'Comment' child element in it.
> So I have to loop through all headers and finally get the complete
> list of concatenated 'Comment's

Just do:

  <Comments>
    <xsl:for-each select="Header">
      <xsl:value-of select="Comment" />
    </xsl:for-each>
  </Comments>

In other words, construct the concatenated list of comments when you
need the concatenated list of comments, don't try to build it at the
same time as doing something else. It's very hard doing two things at
once with XSLT.

Cheers,

Jeni

---