XSL:FO Table Positioning (using FOP)

Greetings All

	I'm using FOP (and this could be part of the problem) but I can seem
to move a table off the edge of the page (Well off the margin
actually). I have tried alot of different attributes without much
success. Also I'm currently using a lot of different background color
attributes to see what is going on (this is a very useful trick).

	The desired result is

+---------------------------+
|                           |
|  Level 1 Heading          |
|    Level 2 Heading        |
|      +-----------------+  |
|      | Table   |       |  |
|      |         |       |  |
|      +-----------------+  |
|                           |

	Now this must be a reasonable common requirement (I would think) but a
long Google search and looking at the DPawson's FAQ has not given me a
solution that _works_. While start-indent get close, it screws up
column 2.

	I'm about to use a trick I have seem in several FO documents on having
an enclosing table and making the first cell empty and embeding the
actual table in the second cell.

	But for I do that I thought I'd ask :-)

Regards,
Peter

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.