RE: [xsl:] From two sibling nodes to output one (transformed) inside the other at a specific place.

Markus wrote:

>since you obviously have got your static content well formatted and just
need
>to insert some elements every now and then, why don't you write a
stylesheet
>based on your static content and calling/applying templates there when
necessary?

>then you just need to feed this stylesheet with a document containing your
>variant data (your dynamic content node).

That's a good idea, I'll do that. The method I used works, and was a
learning experience (I know more about keys now) but I think your solution
is more elegant and probably robust.

Thanks,
Tom