This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
getting a single quote into a parameter
- From: Saverio Perugini <sperugin at csgrad dot cs dot vt dot edu>
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:56:36 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [xsl] getting a single quote into a parameter
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
I am trying to get a single quote character (e.g., ') into an <xsl:param>
and the value is being passed in via the command line. I am outputting HTML.
I am using Xalan.
$ testXSLT -in in.xml -xsl ss.xsl -out out.html -param tempParam "'hello ' world ' '"
The entire parameter value needs to be single quoted for Xalan.
The following is in ss.xsl.
In the HTML, I want the following
<h3>hello 'world'</h3> or the string "hello 'world'" displayed in the browser
Ideas, comments, solutions?
Thank You and Best Regards,
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list