memory leak problem with browser component in VB

Hi all,
    I have an application that contain a Webbrowser
 component to load html pages. When I navigate through
 htmls the memory usage of my application is increasing. It
 is not deallocating the memory after a long time also.
     But when I minimize my application the unused memory
 got freed and application memory used got decreased. But
 in my application i cannot do minimize as that button
 should be disabled(Its a strict requirement). Is there any
 other way to deallocate the memory used by the browser
 component?
    Any information related to this will be very helpful
 for me
 thanks and regards
 gijo