This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: attribute order
- From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter dot Hunsberger at stjude dot org>
- To: "'xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com'" <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:49:55 -0600
- Subject: RE: [xsl] attribute order
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> It should be in the order of "name" and "content" (so claimed) otherwise
> some of the search engines cannot find the site.
Who's making the claim? If I was to encounter such a search engine, I'd
pretty much have to figure that it was such a horribly designed search
engine that it could not really matter in the big picture of things: there
wouldn't be enough well indexed content on the site that the site could
claim any sizeable audience...
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list