RE: [Ann - Zvon] Templatotron

>The Templatotron was not meant to be a simplified language,
>it is a language which should retain as much power as possible of XSLT
>but with less keystrokes and to make the underlying XML (intended output)
>more visible

see to me this seems to mean simplification. You're retaining as much power
as possible of xslt, meaning that somethings have to be given up because
their existence screws with the goal of simplification, the intended output
is more visible because it's simpler for people to understand what they want
then it is to figure out how to get there, and less keystrokes makes it
simpler if simpler is related to easier. :) don't misunderstand me, I liked
it as an example of what can be done, you're design is better than things
I've tried to do along the same lines at various points, and clarified my
own errors in thinking, I just doubt that anything like this will ever
appeal to anyone than the person or persons who made it, if you see my
point, you've made something that works good for you and you're absolutely
familiar with it, I don't think it will be used by others, but the design of
it could be used so that others can make their own rapid prototyping tools.

In fact just as I sit here writing this I have an idea for such a sequence
of tools, I shouldn't say anything yet cause it will probably sound stupid,
most things do coming from me on the spur of the moment :)