This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Variables in HTML tags
- From: "Michael Kay" <michael dot h dot kay at ntlworld dot com>
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:53:25 -0000
- Subject: RE: [xsl] Variables in HTML tags
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> <td bgcolor="$CellColor" colspan="2">
> ... and so on.
> The problem is in the last line. The CellColor variable is
> not replaced by
> the value of the variable. Rather, I just get the string "$GetColor".
> How do I do this?
It's called an attribute value template.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list