This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
- From: Frederic Leclercq <frederic at ictportal dot com>
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:26:10 +0100
- Subject: [xsl] sorting numbers
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
In my xml string i get numbers, now if i do a usual sort i'll get something like
0- 1 - 2 - 21 - 29 - 3
etc... nog i'd like to get that sorted as 0 - 1 - 3 - 21 - 29 ...
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance,
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list