This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
xsl:include with plain text input
- From: Peter Davis <pdavis152 at attbi dot com>
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:33:18 -0800
- Subject: [xsl] xsl:include with plain text input
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
I remember seeing this discussed in an article somewhere, but now I can't
find it. My problem is that I have several plain text files (*.js, which are
ECMAScript scripts) that I would like to output along with the rest of my
stylesheet's output. <xsl:include> obviously doesn't work, because it
expects a stylesheet as input. Are parsed entities capable of accepting
plain text as input?
Thanks much for your help!
You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,
they're not all recommended.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list