This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Java memory overload with FOP and RenderX
- From: naha at ai dot mit dot edu
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:29:25 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: [xsl] Java memory overload with FOP and RenderX
- References: <8900656CF898D111B75700805FE66A761096CC1D@aupoza438.btfin.com>
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> This is something that came up recently on fop-dev. For those FOP users
> who may not have 1.256GB of RAM, of which I am one, the suggestion from
> the posting was to use a different page-sequence for each major section
> of your document.
In the old days, text justifiers would make two passes over
the input document. The second pass was to insert the page
numbers which were determined after the layout that was
performed in the first pass.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list