Re: Grouping conditions

Hi Jeni,

>Sorry for the confusion. XSLT 2.0 is just a Working Draft (the first
>version of the Working Draft, what's more) at the moment. The only
>processor that implements (some of) it is Saxon 7.0. I bring up
>XPath/XSLT 2.0 solutions because I think that trying to use them to
>answer questions is a good test of whether they fulfil people's
>requirements.

I understand the reasoning for this, but I would think giving the solution
_only_ in XPath/XSLT 2.0 would not be very informative for the person that
posted the problem as he/she would not be able to implement it..?

>As it stands, there are some things that are not completely backwards
>compatible. There are lists at the ends of the Working Drafts - see
>http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#incompatibilities.

Well, given Michael Kay's answer on the availability of upgrading using
Microsoft products, I will not read too much at the moment, perhaps but a
glance.

Sincerly
Ragulf :)