Re: Speed and memory problems when transforming links

Hallo Andreas,

If you just want to generate a result as you described, you actually
don't need to merge in the phone file, since it doesn't add any information
(the id of the phone corresponds to the local link in the syllable file)

second hint: don't call xsl:for-each but use templates instead,
(ev. somebody will explain why ;) )

hope that helps a little

markus