RE: check if a* not equal to attribute value

>I'm not entirely clear what you do want
I probably don't explain myself very well, it's strange, I write very well
except in the case of letters and email.:)
no it's just that you have the name() for elements, right, what I want is
something that allows access to the names of attributes, can one do this
with local-name(), for-each local-name(@*), sorry but I've never seen a
convincing use of local-name() instead of name()

>> but I can't see anything in the
>>above that could give different results on different processors.  If you
>>write two attributes with the same name, the one written "later" is
>>guaranteed to win: this is based not on the order of execution, but on the
>>position of the two attributes in the result sequence.

okay thanks, that's the way I used to think it was until our conversation
about overwriting the same document you're reading in confused me. Sometimes
things here get too theoretical for a poor developer like meself. :)

>>Your code does seem a bit convoluted, it could be rewritten as:
Thanks again, I was going to ask about code improvement next.

><xsl:copy-of select="@*[every $x in
>$cssdocSelect//selector[@it:class=$itclass]/s satisfies name($x) !=
>name(.)]"/>

>but I don't think I would bother.

cool, actually I think I will, am trying to get to grips with 2.0 right now.