dtd2xsl and xml2xsl

A while ago I posted dtd2xsl and xml2xsl.  At the time
writing them in OmniMark seemed okay.  Since OmniMark
(the company) has changed a bit, I've re-written each
program in PERL and bolted them to web interfaces.

Please feel free to try them (http://www.xmarker.com).
 Basically, you just copy and paste your DTD or XML
instance into the appropriate web page window and it
will generate an XSLT strawman.

They seem to work with all my DTDs and XML instances.
Please let me know if you spot a bug.

Thanks,

Bryan Schnabel

(btw, if you paste DTDs in the XML program, or XML int
the DTD program you will not get the desired results.
. .)