Conditional display of dates

I am trying to display a date.  I need to display the "Original Date" if it
is returned.  If a Record with Name = ORIGINAL does not exist or the record
with Name = ORIGINAL exists but a date for that record does not, I need to
display the "Copy Date" (Name = COPY).  I am having difficulty doing this.
When I try to write the XSL, I either end up displaying no date or two
dates, so I know that it is not correct.  Any suggestions?

Here is my xml:

<RecordSet>
    <Record>
	<Name>ORIGINAL</Name>