passing arguments in the xml-stylesheet line

i currently have the following line at the top of my XML file to translate
it for display

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="training_city.xsl"?>

is it possible to pass an argument to the given XSL file that would be
interpreted within the XSL file with the <xsl:para name="city"/>

so the line in my XML file would look like the following...
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="training_city.xsl?city=5921"?>

i am aware that i could use ASP along with the Msxml2.DOMDocument to
addParameters to an XSL file, but i wanted to see if i could do it from
command-like syntax, and avoid having to use ASP.

Todd

Todd Binder
todd_binder@hotmail.com