outputting nodes with attribute - supressing the rest

For xml as follows:

<wrapper>
  <section render="full">
      must print
  </section>
  <sub render="full">
      must print
  </sub>

  <section>
     this text must not print out
  </section

</wrapper>

I need to print only those nodes with the attribute.
The method I use to select only those nodes that have the
attribute 'render' with a value of 'full' does not suppress
output of the remaining nodes which are rendered by virtue of
the built in rules.

The problem for me is that the unwanted text causes the fo
processor to fail - ergo I would like to suppress this text.

Also there are different formatting instructions for the
<section> and <sub> nodes.

thanx

--
Eric Smith - See mail headers for processors used