RE: keys and idrefs - XSLT2 request?

> Rather, if the saxon:tokenize approach works, why not do it
> that way? The
> introduction of a node-set() function makes it much more
> conceivable in
> XSLT 2.0 to introduce arbitrary node sets on demand. So XSLT
> 2.0 needs an
> equivalent to saxon:tokenize.

Yes, I think if you have tokenize() which turns a string into a sequence of
strings, then it will be easy to define xsl:key use="tokenize(@attr)". In
fact, if you have a schema that declares @attr to be a sequence data type,
then you won't even need to do this, you'll get the sequence automatically.

Mike Kay