Re: XSL-T to map a D(A)G

one alternative is to use an existing grapher. one possibility is the
graphviz package. the generators for ".dot"-encoded graphs of DTD and
XML included in cl-xml were not complicated. the only issues are to
generate unique node names and identify the root. graphviz the rest of
the work. (see www.cl-xml.org and www.graphviz.org)