unwanted MULTIPLE namespaces

This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer below.

Opus!
Please note: *source* should really read "target or output"!!!
I am sure you would have figured that out anyway....

Hi,
I have an XSLT which refers to three namespaces, but I don't want to have
any namespace declarations in the source document (since it is getting
validated against a DTD). I can get rid of the first namespace using:
exclude-result-prefixes="biology"
If I repeat that with the other two namespaces I get an error, "Duplicate
attribute".
How do I get rid of the other two namespaces?

You help much appreciated...

--------------------
authorised to receive it.  It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
system.
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group.  It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message