Problem with xsl file

Dear sir,
I have problem with my xsl file.I want to extract
value of tag and style them with their corroesponding
attribute value.My xsl working for extracting value of
tag and style them with one attribute that means with
size only it mix the color with previous(that is when
i set color="blue" then it mix with the default color
"black" and it shown brown color on browser)and font
face totally not working.I couldn't understand where I
done a mistake.Can u plz guide me how I can slove my
problem.Below r my codes.

xml file:-

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="ebook1.xsl"?>

<root>

<para><style size1="7" color1="blue"
face1="Arial">This is only for test</style></para>

</root>

xsl file:-

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet