RE: Newbie question - transforming XHTML to XML

Jennifer,
You can set it in the Options/All Options
I find it easier to just create a new page and just paste in the xslt
and xml. After you have modified whatever you can click save and choose
the locations and overwrite your original files.
To do the transform on the xml xsl you have in your windows just click
ont the little xslt icon with a red drainpipe under it.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml