RE: calculating table height based on table content

Matt,
Maybe I didn't read that right.
Why don't you just do
<xsl:apply-templates....
You can set the Xpx and Ypx in an onload function which basicaly
calculates screenHeight - (headerHeight + footerHeight). Then it doesn't
matter what size the screen is. Otherwise you have no chance it is a
*mare*

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml