Re: Is there a XSL XSD?

Thanks Matthew,

I would have thought a .xsd or .dtd would be a KEY part of delivering a
proposal for XSL.  One would think that that would unambiguously define the
XSL formatting object language.  If anyone has any comments on that, I'd
appreciated it.  Perhaps I'm missing something in the grand scheme of
things.

George.