perl::SAX

hi

I am looking at using a tree based xml parser e.g axkit for parsing my xml
files in perl, but i am also looking at SAX as it is an event driven based
xml parser, and from what i can work out seems to me it is more memory
efficient, asd it doesn't build a result tree. Is this true??

Also is it worth my while considering the XML::Parser:SAX module instead of
a module like XML::axkit??
The files that i am dealing with shouldn#t be to big as they are just config
files??

if anyone can provide any information i would be very grateful