RE: Changing an attribute wherever it may occur

Chris,
     Thank you.  I understand what you are doing here.
     But what if I only wanted to do it for the <A> elements that met a
certain criteria, such as @Id='X', as opposed to the whole document?

Thank you again,
     Matt

                    "Chris Bayes"
                    <chris@bayes.co      To:     xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
                    .uk>                 cc:     (bcc: Matthew J. Youngblut/US-Corporate/3M/US)
                                         Subject:     RE: [xsl] Changing an attribute wherever it may occur
                    09/27/2001
                    01:25 PM
                    Please respond
                    to xsl-list

Sure,
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:template match="node()|@*">
     <xsl:copy>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="@* | * | comment() |
processing-instruction() | text()"/>
     </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="@Action">
<xsl:attribute name="Action">M</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal