Mike Kay wrote:

>But then I saw:
>	<select name="start">
>		<option>
>			<xsl:value-of select="z:row/@StartTime"/>
>		</option>
>
>and that has me worried, because it selects the @StartTime attributes >of
>all
>the rows, and then displays the one that comes first, and ignores the
> >rest.
>In your example they're all the same, so it doesn't matter. But is this
>actually the logic thaht's intended?

Actually, No (I am not surprised *you* picked up on that).  Eventually the
DB is going give me different data that I will have to loop through and show
all the options in the select box.

If you have any suggestions on the best way to do that, i.e., for-each or
otherwise I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Jeff Langdon