Euro symbol

Hello!

Could anyone help me with the following questions? :

With graphical browsers, if an HTML numeric character entity is specified on
a web page that is not in the limited character set installed then the
browser just displays '?' for the character. Regarding to the euro symbol,
is it already a world wide character available in all systems? Could anyone
tell me what systems might not be able to display the Euro symbol? Are there
any special considerations to take into account when specifying it through
XML and/or XSL?

Best regards and many thanks in advance
José Farinha

Link Consulting, S.A.