Re: XSLT and parallel processing

> Is anyone aware of any XSLT processors that make use of parallel processing
> to increase speed, or any reasearch in this area?

Excellent question!

XSLT is suited "by design" to parallel execution -- no need to conver the source
code of a stylesheet to parts that can be executed in parallel.

Not too-long ago I pointed out an approach for building recursive templates based on
the implementation of "Divide and Conquer" algorithms. This is straightforward
usable with an XSLT processor that can take advantage of an existing multiprocessor
configuration.

The general conclusion is to prefer DvCq algorithms to Head + Tail recursive
algorithms in case of multiprocessor execution platform and cognisant XSLT
processor.

Therefore, the same question again -- it is ***important***!:

Hello developers, is there a single XSLT processor that will make use of a
multiprocessor platform in executing a transformation?

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.