RE: Node list question

Chris,
     What namespace do I need to declare for this?
Thanks,
     Matt

                    "Chris Bayes"
                    <chris@bayes.co      To:     xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
                    .uk>                 cc:     (bcc: Matthew J. Youngblut/US-Corporate/3M/US)
                                         Subject:     RE: [xsl] Node list question
                    09/26/2001
                    08:41 AM
                    Please respond
                    to xsl-list

Matt,
Saxon implements some of the now defunct xslt 1.1 spec which doesn't
differentiate between an rtf and a nodeset. Msxml used to work the same
but lots of people complained that it didn't conform to the 1.0 spec so
they removed it.
To get round the problem you need to use msxml:node-set($MOD_PROD)

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml