RE: accessing previous and next element in a loop

There are many reasons why I don't do serverside processing. I guess the
main one is that I think that processing should be done on the client. I
provide an xml resource that can be viewed by any xslt aware client.
Which xslt aware client you use is up to you.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml