RE: MSXML3: Processing Instruction xml-stylesheet doesnt allow a complete URL as href

Sure it's an IE cross domain security thing. You get the same problem
with any cross domain stuff. You might be able to get round it by
dropping all the security settings down to nothing but I wouldn't
recommend it.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml