Re: XSLT courses

At 01/09/20 04:24 +0100, roger.day@globalgraphics.com wrote:
>Are there any XSLT courses people would recommend?

If we could recommend ourselves, we are offering our comprehensive,
in-depth, hands-on XSLT course next week in Ottawa (there are still seats
remaining), where we cover every element, every attribute and every
function of the two Recommendations in three days.

October 1-3 is "Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath", followed
immediately October 4-5 with "Practical Formatting Using XSLFO" where we
cover every formatting object.

Please see our home page linked below for details and syllabi of the course
and a link to my bio page for my credentials in teaching the subject matter.

Note that we also list on our schedule page our licensees around the world
for whom we brand our training materials for them to deliver to their staff
and customers.  I invite you to check with any or all of them to see if
what we have to offer might be available from them in the short term.  Our
list of licensees is growing as companies determine they need to satisfy a
training requirement but do not have the time to develop the training
materials themselves.

I hope you find this information helpful.

...................... Ken

--
Training Blitz: 3-days XSLT/XPath, 2-days XSLFO in Ottawa 2001-10-01/05

G. Ken Holman                      mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.               http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0     +1(613)489-0999   (Fax:-0995)
Web site:     XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML/OmniMark services, training, products.
Book:  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ISBN 1-894049-06-3
Article: What is XSLT? http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/08/holman/index.html
Next public instructor-led training:      2001-09-18,09-19,10-01,10-04,
-                                         10-22,11-05,12-09,12-10,02-02