From: Ling Kok Choon
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 3:11 AM
Subject: [xsl] get parameter from xalan command line

Hi,

  I use Xalan command base to translate a XML file to another xml file with
a XSL file, and i
pass in 1 parameter to the xsl, the command is like:

  C:\ java -jar xalan.jar -IN Testing.xml -XSL testing.xsl -PARAM testParam
testValue -OUT
Testing4.xml

and my problem is how to get parameter testParam and the value ( taht is
textValue ) from the
command line ? I tried to use <xsl:value-of select="$textParam" /> in my xsl
file, but error
occur : variableReference given for variable out of context or without
definition.

Thank you.

Kok Choon.

Name: Ling Kok Choon
E-mail: Ling Kok Choon <kokchoon@brel.com>
Date: 09/21/01
Time: 14:11:01

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions