how do I pass two xml document into a xsl in java

Hi, xsl and java gurus,

I use javax.xml.transform.Transformer.transform method to transform one xml
file, now my xsl file needs to transform two xml files.  The problem is the
transform method takes only one Source object only. I don't want to have to
save the java xml document to files and have the xsl file to read from the
files because it will slow down the app.

Any solution to how I can specify two xml documents and transform them in
xsl? and how would xsl refer to these two different sources?

Thanks
John