RE: how do I pass two xml document into a xsl in java

With most processors you can pass a document as the value of a stylesheet
parameter, though I don't think this is defined in JAXP.

What you can do, though, is to make your calling application implement the
URIResolver interface; nominate this class as your URIResolver; in your
stylesheet have a global variable

<xsl:variable name="doc2" select="document('my:doc2')"/>

and in your resolve() method, return the relevant Source object if the
requested URI is "my:doc2", (and return null otherwise).

Mike Kay