RE: How does one go about extracting HTML anchors from an X ML file?

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the quick response.  When I tried it, I noticed that although the
text of the entire paragraph is displayed in the resulting HTML page (i.e.,
the 'blahs' between the <p></p> tags in the XML file), the links were not
file).

The previous XSL code did the opposite -- it displayed the link text
embedded within the <p></p> tags in the XML file, but not the remaining text
within the <p></p> (i.e., the blah's didn't show up).

Here's the XML file:

<article>
   <summary>
         blah <href link='www.yahoo.com'> some link text here</href>blah
	 blah blah <a mailto="jacob_liat@hotmail.com>some text here</a>
	 blah blah.</p>
         throughout the paragraph text.</p>
   </summary>
</article>

I want the HTML to look like this:

<P>blah blah blah blah blah blah blah <A HREF="http://www.yahoo.com";> some
link text here</A> blah blah blah <A HREF="mailto:jacob_liat@hotmail.com";>
some text here</A> blah blah blah.</P>

<P>second paragraph with additional anchors embedded throughout the
paragraph text.</P>

Thanks,
Liat