RE: converting certain types of lists into HTML

Use two different template rules, one for match="item" and the other for
match="flatlist/item", since you want the processing to be different in the
two cases. I usually give the different rules an explicit priority to make
it clear which takes precedence, though in this case the default rules would
give the right answer.

Mike Kay