Re: catching the last node still satisfying a condition

> > Exactly, but I've cant find the right words. Sorry for
> > misunderstanding. The result is quite the same, isn't it?
>
> I've no idea whether the result is the same, since I've no idea what you
> mean by "recordsets" and "arrays" in an XPath context.
>
> If you're trying to say that XPath collections are sets rather than
> sequences, and that you therefore can't index them positionally, then that's
> obviously wrong.
>
> Mike Kay

Yes. This is true that all is collection. But collections like arrays can be
iterated to fetch the data you need. Testing one condition can return one
element collection. But if you have repeated sub-nodes the same test condition
there must be organized some iterator to distinguish the needed one.

Am I right? Or where is my misunderstanding?

--
Dimitar Peikov
Programmer Analyst

RILA Solutions