RE: catching the last node still satisfying a condition

> Exactly, but I've cant find the right words. Sorry for
> misunderstanding. The result is quite the same, isn't it?

I've no idea whether the result is the same, since I've no idea what you
mean by "recordsets" and "arrays" in an XPath context.

If you're trying to say that XPath collections are sets rather than
sequences, and that you therefore can't index them positionally, then that's
obviously wrong.

Mike Kay