Re: forward references from non-ordered input?

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, David Carlisle wrote:

> > Below is a simplified sketch of what I have at the moment.
>
> It would be better to post a (small) input document and a small required
> output. It's hard to guess from some non working code what the input
> looks like and what its supposed to do.

The input is actually xhtml; the output is html. The input is large, with
many includes, and the transformation I'm asking about is one of many
on the same input, so I can't easily post a whole real example.
Below is a simplified input and desired output; my problem is in
generating the forward hrefs. The input files may sometimes have
other tables with 'foo' attributes, which have to be inserted in
a fixed order in the output, and the order of the input tables
is arbitrary.

I hope this is a little more helpful!

Thanks
Graham