Re: Re[2]: correct use of keys?

DN> From the very beginning when they issued their latest beta release MSXML4 (July), MS
DN> has documented what they called a "nasty bug" for the key() implementation.

I hadn't noticed that, I don't think it's in the installed SDK, just
the website maybe.

DN> I don't understand how one would seek ***performance*** from a beta version?

A strange comment. That suggests that betas *should* perform poorly.
If there is a performance problem then that is an issue that needs to
be resolved and is relevant for me to take issue with, regardless of
whether or not it is a beta. Obviously the fact that they have
documented this specific problem makes it different, but I could not
find this issue in the SDK.

Anyway, I've just realised I'm actually using MSXML3 (SP1). I changed
because 4 was giving me some problems. I may try doing this specific
part of my app with 4 and see how that goes...

--
groovy baby,
 Kevin                            mailto:xmldude@burieddreams.com