RE: Display an Xml file in a window

Cecilia,
Type res://msxml3.dll/DEFAULTSS.xsl in the address bar of ie.
Save to a file default.xsl
In your default.html add script
var xsl = new ActiveXObject("msxml2.domdocument");
xsl.async = false;
xsl.load("default.xsl");
someplace.innerHTML = dataisland.XMLDocument.transformNode(xsl);

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml