RE: XML Processor for Win 2000

There are lots of things you can check to see what precisely is causing
your problem...

1) Make sure you are using the correct version of MSXML in your code.
Your progID should be "MSXML2.DOMDocument" or
"MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument".

2) Make sure you are using the correct namespace for XSLT.

3) Check the access permissions on the XML/XSL files, and make sure that
the IUsr account has at least read permissions on them.

4) Use the inbuilt debugging scripts (parseError), which will help you
find out precisely what the problem is.

You should always have code which looks something like what is outlined
below - it will save you a LOT of time when debugging.

============================
Set objXML = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
objXML.load(xmlpage)

if objXML.parseError.errorCode <> 0 then
	' we have parse errors in the XML:
	Response.Write "Reason: " & objXML.parseError.reason & "<br>"
	Response.Write "Number: " & objXML.parseError.errorCode & "<br>"
	Response.Write "Line: " & objXML.parseError.line & "<br>"
else
	' passed parse error check on XML, load XML
	Set objXSL = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
	objXSL.load(xslpage)

	if objXSL.parseError.errorCode <> 0 then
		' we have parse errors in the XSL:
		Response.Write "Reason: " & objXSL.parseError.reason &
"<br>"
		Response.Write "Number: " & objXSL.parseError.errorCode
& "<br>"
		Response.Write "Line: " & objXSL.parseError.line &
"<br>"
	else
		' passed parse error check on XSL, perform the transform
		Response.Write objXML.transformNode(objXSL)

	end if ' XSL parse error check

	Set objXSL = nothing
end if ' XML parse error check

Set objXML = nothing

Hope this helps - if not, tell us what error messages are being
generated.

Ben