AW: XML -> XML preserving CDATA

Of cource you are are right at this.
My fault ().

> (note the spaces, which are part of those CDATA marked sections)
>
> This is valid input for further processing, and is exactly
> identical in
> everything except the syntax to your input document.

I agree.

But at the end of my processing, there may be some Java Application
receiving the Document as a String.
Using DOM, or SAX parsing at this point would give me the desired
result, but when I want to do
a simple task without parsing, using String manipulation, I see escaped
data in the String.

regards,
Roman