XML -> XML preserving CDATA

Hi *.

I have to do a XML->XML transformation.
My source XML can contain different (unknown) elements with CDATA
sections,
which should be copied preserving the CDATA sections untouched.

<foo><![CDATA[ Chic&Apart ]]></foo>
<bar><![CDATA[ 99 < 100 ]]></bar>

Should pass the transformation untouched and shoud not result in

<foo>Chic&Apart</foo>
<bar>99 < 100</bar>

which would be obviously invalid input for further processing.

I can't use
<xsl:output cdata-section-elements="foo, bar"/>
because I don't know which elements will have a CDATA section during
development.

How can this be done?

regards,
Roman