RE: Column Ordering Design Question

Lou,
Have a look at the beer filtering tutorial on my site section 5 should
be close to what you want. Modify it a little by passing in a comma
separated list of columns in the order you want. i.e <xsl:param
name="columnOrder" select="1,2,3,4" />
Then in the beer template do something like
<xsl:variable name="dot" select="." />
  <xsl:for-each select="xx:tokenize($columnOrder, ',')">
  </xsl:for-each>

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml