Re: Reference to functions (Was: RE: XPath 2.0: Collection-Valued Expressions (Was: Re: XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators Version 1.0))

> While I want your needs to be met, yours are not the only needs
> under consideration.  There are people/companies with demonstrated,
> articulated needs for a query language more powerful than XPath and we are
> trying to address those requirements, too.  Trust me, I will not personally
> force you to use that new query language ;^)  You are more than welcome to
> continue using XPath.
>
> With tongue firmly in cheek,
>     Jim

Thank you once again. I will continue to use XPath. A logical conclusion from your
statement above is that there is a minor typo that has to be corrected -- will you
remove "XPath" from the title of the specification?

Very thankful and appreciating,
      Dimitre.